Thursday, April 11, 2013

Fatima

Go to SHORT STORY WORKSHEET "Fatima"


Hi! My name is Fatima! Every day we have to go to school. Before school I usually don’t have much energy because I’m too hungry! Then I have breakfast and my full stomach wakes me up. At school I enjoy my geography lessons the most because I like to study other countries and write about them.

Recently, my teacher taught us how to make paragraphs. We learnt to leave a space at the start of the first line of every paragraph. I know how to make my space the same size every time. I use my pencil to measure it!

Sometimes I like school a lot and other times it’s not so fun. Anyway, I have lots of friends here who I really like and I know I am learning more every time I come! One thing is for sure, school is important for everyone.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment